Monday, October 4, 2010

The past few days

So Friday we had a bunch of computer issues at work and it was screwing me up all day long and I couldn't do anything to get out of the funk I was in. So I had a a pretty shitty day!


The next day we had to be into work by 0630, so most everyone was tired from having to get up so early. However, I had my magical Waffle House coffee mug. So my morning was starting off wonderfully! And the computers were working! AND better yet: The boss said he would buy beer if we got our work done fast! We got our work done and left around 1630 or 1645, and the boss bought us a few pitchers of beer, it was a good time. Some of the guys said that they were going out later that night and asked if I wanted to go. I went and had a great time! We went to a bar that has a couple of beer pong tables, and we played a few games.


I got up the next morning (Sunday)and made sure all of my schoolwork for the week was done (it was). I then proceeded to sit around, watch movies, and do as little as possible. It was great!


Today (Monday) I did all of my school work except for my quiz, Ill do that tomorrow. I also went to the gym for about an hour and half or so. It was a good workout and I feel great now! Im finishing off the night with the latest episode of the Office.


Im working Wed-Fri this week and Im supposed to have dinner with friends from Langley this weekend and maybe go see Mary's friend from Greensboro and catch a beer. It should be a good week and weekend!

No comments: