Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend and Monday

Saturday I slept in and met some friends from Langley at an event on base. They had free BBQ and live music! The food was alright, and the music was good but it was REALLY loud!


After listening to some music I went back with the friends to see their apartment. I think this place might be a winner for us to live in. It is really close to base and has 3 bedrooms. Afterwards the 3 of us walked around downtown and they showed me some of their favorite places and I showed them some of mine. Sunday I slept in again and then did homework and watched TV and movies online. In the evening I got to talk to Mary and Maddox on the phone and see Maverick (he doesn't talk too much).


Maddox is getting so big and her new haircut is super cute! Maddox was so happy to write her name on a piece of paper and then show it to me. She also showed me her little toy pony and I showed her my Donald Duck toy that she used to play with. She also wanted to see out of my window because she didn't believe that it was dark outside here.


Monday was probably one of the best Monday's I've had in a LONG time! I woke up early and went to the gym. After the gym I showered and got some breakfast. I had the brilliant idea of taking a few of my instant coffee bags to work with me. I made some coffee as soon as I got it. It was wonderful! Work started and everything was going great. It was my last day with my trainer (a good friend of mine from my last trip out here). Before I got too far into my work I had to go and get a flu shot and a TB test. I got back to work and continued with my work. About half way through the day we got into a discussion about whether we should use the word 'to' or 'and'. After about ten minutes we decided there were certain circumstances for each... That means nothing anyways, but I am re-qualified now!


After work I went back to the gym then back to my room and showered and got some dinner. Now Im watching The Unit online and relaxing.

No comments: