Wednesday, September 8, 2010

GREEK!!

It was 8pm Wednesday night and I was having trouble keeping my eyes opened. I hadn't eaten and I knew it was too early to go to sleep. So, I put on shoes and went downtown to get some food. When I was here in 2007 I used to go to a little Greek restaurant. Two Korean sisters ran it, Sunny and Honey are their names. Next to this Greek place is a bar called Happy House. Happy House is one of the bars that you can sit outside and drink, so we would go there, drink and when we got hungry Sunny and Honey would bring us food. It was great. I always find it funny when I go to the Greek place, or a Chinese place or anything besides a Korean place. I find it funny that a Korean serves me Greek. I sat down and was eating my gyro and I noticed another guy there eating and drinking a Dos Equis. I started mentally making fun of him for drinking a Mexican beer in a Greek restaurant in Korea. Then I realized I was eating Greek waiting for a Chinese side dish to arrive. So I began mentally making fun of me also.


After dinner I went and met one of Mason's friends from Little Rock. He was throwing darts at a bar called V.I.P. I talked to him for a minute and then walked back to my hotel room. While I'm staying in the hotel, I can't use the chow hall, so Im having to eat out all the time, luckily I get paid for it!


That is all from Korea for now, I hope everyone is enjoying their September!

No comments: