Monday, September 13, 2010

dorm and school

I was given a dorm room Friday morning. My accommodations are nothing like I had last time I was here. Last time I shared a kitchen and bathroom with one other person and I lived in a fairly new dorm. Now, I live in an older dorm, I still share a bathroom, but now I share the kitchen with the entire dorm. This makes it very undesirable to cook.


My science class is very non-informational. The instructor hasn't given us any grades, so I don't know if I'm doing the assignments to her liking. This is definitely a class that I want to be over, and soon. After this class I will have roughly 14 more classes left to take. However, minus a 200-level English class the rest will be 300-level Criminal Justice classes, that means lots of case studies and lots of writing...


I haven't started working yet, so I don't have too much going on. I hope everyone is doing well, and I'll try to keep everyone informed on as much as possible.

No comments: