Friday, May 1, 2009

A day to remember

There are certain days that a man will never forget. His first girlfriend, his first kiss, when he found out that he was going to be a daddy, the day he became a daddy, the day he met the love of his life, the day he bought a ring for the love of his life.  The list goes on and on... But today:  I pooped in Saddam's Palace!  It wasn't the golden toilet, but I still pooped in the palace.  To my knowledge, no one in my family has ever pooped in a palace before (I think that makes me the closest thing to a kind...)

Throughout my travels I have encountered many bathrooms that I felt were picture worthy:  When I was in The Tower of London, I got a picture of me on a toilet, when I was in rural North Carolina, I got a picture of me leaving a colonial port-a-potty, When I was in Korea I got a picture of me pretending to poop in their hole in the ground bathrooms.  While this was the first famous bathroom I have used along my travels, I had business to take care of and didn't take the time to get a picture of it.  That might disappoint some, and relieve others.

I did get a few pictures of the dust storm today!  I might be able to get those to load tonight, we will see.  That is all for now.  Good night, and I love you all!

No comments: