Thursday, June 2, 2011

updates

Alright no more stories about how big of a douche I can be...


Work has been busy and I keep thinking about the scene from the movie Office Space when Ron Livingston's character says:

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of

my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me,

that's on the worst day of my life."


I don't think that every day actually is the worst day of my life, but there are times when I question what it is that I actually do. I am being put in for a couple of awards, so I must be doing something correctly...


We are all enjoying ourselves here in Korea and have been enjoying the warmer weather. We started a new Sunday ritual. After I finish my homework for the week. We all go downtown to this bar called Blue Opera. This is the bar where you can sit outside. We usually get either McDonald's or some street food then sit there and Mary and I have a few beers. When the weather is nice it is very relaxing. Maddox likes to go because she can eat all the popcorn she wants, the waitress always brings a little bowl of it.


That is all for now, sorry for not blogging more With work, homework, and family time there isn't always time to write out stories. But, Im trying.

No comments: