Friday, June 10, 2011

Mornings with the kiddos


Since my camera broke back in October, I haven't really been able to upload many pictures. sorry...

This morning I decided to take some pictures while the kids and I let Mary sleep in a bit:

Since he is going for the beer I know that he is my son!

Sitting on the couch watching TV waiting for her waffles to be ready

She wanted me to take a picture of her mouth

Mav working in his office

Maddox practicing for River Dance

Mav cheesin it up

Maddox eating 2 waffles for breakfast, we don't have a toaster so we have to make them in the oven if we want them crispy.


Mav eating some puffs (above and below)
He is almost ready for a nap
Mdx playing with stickers
Mdx likes to make 'surprises' for Mama. This is Mary wearing her new dress.

That is all for now, I hope that I got these in the correct order!

No comments: