Sunday, April 26, 2009

Since I have arrived there hasn't been too much work to accomplish.  I gave some input on layout and a few other things and made a couple of adjustments.  The food has been ok...  I have been trying to eat a healthy-ish diet.  However, if they run out of the chicken breast then Im stuck with a grilled cheese, a slice of roast beef or something similar to that.  Then when it comes to green vegetables, Im not a fan of many of them... I like green beans, asparagus, and lettuce.  So then I make a salad, but the only thing to put on it is hard boiled egg and pepper, which makes for kind of a bland salad.  For breakfast I get hard boiled eggs and some sort of meat.  I drank the milk once, but all they have is whole milk.  Im not snacking, and Im drinking a ton of water.  I went to the PX to pick-up some protein mix, but it cost almost double what it costs in the states, so I held off on it for now.

Also I tried uploading some pictures and the bandwidth is so low that I haven't been able to as of yet...  But I do keep trying!

I did get to meet a couple of people that were here for a USO tour and had a few pictures taken with them.

1 comment:

JaclynJohnson said...

Marshall, thanks for keeping the blog. Good luck with everything, and we'll see you soon!