Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dust storm

Just another day (hence the name of the blog).  However, today it was REALLY dusty.  The dust started a little before lunch time and continued...  I went to the PX and got a folding chair so that I would have somewhere to sit in my room.  I also decided that I should get a face cover, it can be used to keep dust out of your eyes and ears and also help keep the sun off of your head and neck.  I figured that it was a good investment.

Besides that nothing new and nothing out of the ordinary, I hope that everyone back in the states is doing well!  I miss you guys.

3 comments:

Emily Cole said...

We miss you too! Did you bring a camera? Can you take pictures of your area? It would be cool to be able to see some pix of where you live and work and stuff...

LOP said...

yea!! A picture!! You are looking good!!

Carla said...

Love the pictures!

Mom