Monday, April 20, 2009

Introduction

So, after 4 training temporary duties (TDY) and one that was cancelled, doing and redoing every Computer Based Training (CBT) there is atleast 3 or 4 times, and countless delays... It looks like Im actually going, leaving on a jet a plane.  I have two personal bags packed, one bag of gear, a carry-on, and Ill pick-up a weapon of some sort tomorrow then leave for God only knows how long.

This is a picture of my bags

I will do my best to keep everyone posted on my travels and trials and tribulations along the way.


For now I leave you with a list of upcoming happy events (that I will miss)!!:


Leaving for my deployment

Getting into country

Getting to work

3rd wedding Anniversary (5/5)

Niece Taylor's Birthday (5/8)

Mike E's Birthday (5/12)

Re-enlistment

Re-enlistment bonus

Re-enlistment bonus saving/spending

Mom and Dad's Anniversary (5/31)

Mason's Birthday (6/1)

Marc and Kris's Anniversary (6/6)

Nephew Anderson's Birthday (6/7)

Independence day (7/4)

Mike and Emily's Anniversary (7/4)

Greg and Leslie's Anniversary (8/4)

Dad's Birthday (8/17)

Maddox's Birthday (8/30)

Mary's Birthday (9/12)

Mason and Jennie's Anniversary (10/8)

Halloween (10/31)

Jennie's Birthday (11/10) [I hope to be home by this one]


The preceding list was only of immediate family events.  If I forgot you, sorry!  Please let me know!

No comments: