Monday, April 27, 2009

day 3?

I think it is day 3...

Whatever, my alarm went off at 5:30, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.  I came back and saw that Mary was on Skype so we talked for about 40 minutes or so.  That was nice, even though it was bedtime for her.  After we got off the phone I showered and we all went to breakfast.  I had hard-boiled eggs, Turkey Sausage, rice, low-fat milk, and soymilk.  We went to work and got cracking.  For lunch I had two Turkey sandwiches on Wheat with pickles, green peppers and lettuce.  It was really good!  I also had Soymilk to drink again.  I grabbed a diet pepsi, I took it back to work to put in the fridge.  I also noticed that they have non-alcoholic beer in the chow halls, it doesn't even seem worth it.

If I stay up to talk to Mary, then I will be up until atleast 11.  And that is just to start talking.  So if I stay up until midnight on the phone, go to bed, get up at 6 (that is 6 hours of sleep) then I can go work out for an hour, get back at 7, shower, get breakfast to go, and then walk to work... That should get me there in plenty of time.  If I had protein mix, then I could drink that and cut a step out of my morning and save time.  The PX has a limited supply of protein mix so I might have to order it online.  Maybe I will go to the PX buy a small amount of the bad tasting stuff and then get online and order the good stuff.

We are supplied unlimited amounts of water in liter bottles, and I think I have drank 4 or 5 today and also atleast a pot of coffee and the milk and soymilk with my meals

Dinner is soon, and then I am going to workout real quick, shower and wait to talk to Mary.

No comments: