Monday, July 27, 2009

Stressed?

I don't know if I have been stressed recently or just interrupted at the wrong times. I have been on night shift for a little while now, Im used to it and I like it. However, the past two days while I have been sleeping someone has knocked on the door and it has scared the shit out of me. One time it was my LT getting my roommate to head to work and the other time it was a maintenance person. When the LT came to the door, my roommate was up so he got it. When the maintenance person came, I yelled, sprung out of bed and opened the door. I was in my underwear, because it is hot out here and that is how I sleep. When I realized he needed to mess with switches or whatever in my room, I left the door open and got back in bed. Both time I was woken up it wasn't time for me to get up so I needed to go back to sleep, but both times, I laid in bed for a good 5 minutes trying to get my heart to slow down so that I could sleep.

Maybe I am stressed, maybe I was in a deep sleep both times, or maybe I'm just done with this place and ready to come home... Who knows? Well I need to go to sleep now, so that I can hopefully sleep through the day and not get woken up suddenly!

Goodnight all.

No comments: