Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pictures

I took some pictures from my travels last week. When I was in Korea, Mary sent me a stuffed frog and I started taking pictures of the frog showing his travels and tribulations! It gets boring over here... Anyways the pictures are in reverse order, but they are here at least. Enjoy:

This is a picture from the Blackhawk

Another shot from the blackhawk
Yes that is green down there
This is from a bus on base...
Looking off base...
No evening is complete without your Frog and a White Chocolate Mocha

Speece was trying to teach the frog bad habits
Speece was still trying to pressure the Frog
Oddly enough the seatbelts aren't made for frogs. Who knew?

Speece and the Frog throwing up gang signs waiting for the truck to be unlocked
Hanging out in the Briefing room
Once again, no seatbelts for a Frog
Hanging out on the C-130

This is me and the Frog on the C-130
This is the Frog waiting to board the C-130
No morning can start without a refreshing White Chocolate Mocha!
MMMMM... Coffee!
The Frog was trying to decide which coffee he wanted.

The Frog isn't follow the directions, he is supposed to wait behind the red line.
The Frog hanging out on my bed not wanting to leave.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Just wondering if I should be concerned about you-- playing with stuffed animals-- giving the stuffed animal human qualities-- exposing stuffed animal to dangerous situations-- encouraging unhealthy choices in the stuffed animal's life -- exposing stuffed animal to savory characters-- encouraging behavior that blatantly breaks the rules--HMMMM