Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I love my job

Monday was my first day back at work after a few days of leave to help Mary and the kids get settled in the apartment at on base.


The day started off normal: gym, full water bottle, fresh cup of coffee, and me and my computer! After a few hours of work there was a slight twist. We ended up not having any work to do. The Airmen had to go do upgrade training stuff and the Sgts had to do admin stuff. Since I didn't have admin stuff, I finished up what I was working on and then went to help the Airmen. They were having trouble find answers to a few questions. I spent about 30 or 45 minutes explaining a few things to them. They thanked me and greatly appreciated my teachings. They asked me to help them more when I had the time.


I deeply enjoy my job and love to share my passion for it with others! The time I spent with them was energizing! I hope that I have more chances to share what I have learned!

1 comment:

JaclynJohnson said...

you rock, marshall! and I love you not only because you are good at your job but because you make mary happy. :-)